Website Jumeirah Group / Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Housekeeping Attendant, Housekeeping – Jumeirah Al Naseem
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai is a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage. The resort comprises of three grand boutique hotels: Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Al Naseem and a collection of 29 traditional summer houses known as Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. In addition, there’s seven exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 50 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, a leading conference and banqueting centre, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa and the Talise Fitness health club.
About The Job
An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Attendant to join Housekeeping department in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Maintain high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all time, report for duty punctually wearing correct uniform and provide a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers to ensure Jumeirah Standards are complied with.
- Constantly being aware of the room status on assigned blocks and public areas and ensures that assigned blocks including the corridors, back of the house areas, stairways, and service pantries are kept safe and clean and to report any defects to team leaders to ensure that the cleanliness and the orderliness in the assigned areas are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all equipment on assigned blocks is kept cleaned and good working order at all times in order to attain maximum life span of all housekeeping machines.
- Ensure complete understanding of and adheres to the policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety to ensure accurate procedures are followed in case of emergency.
- Ensure complete understanding in handling housekeeping cleaning chemicals and other equipment to guarantee safety while at work.
- Ensure daily involvement in stocking and organizing supplies so certain adequate supplies are provided to hotel guests.
- Refresh towels, linen, toilet amenities, room amenities, etc. to maintain a comfortable environment for all guests in the resort.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- You must have a least 1 year experience as a Housekeeping Attendant in a 5 Star hotel or its equivalent
- You must be at least high school graduate or must have a formal housekeeping training certificate
- Should communicate English effectively
About The Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates.